I’ve only had one other weave in my life, and now that I look back on it, it was tacky. So my second time around, I wanted something natural, big, fun, and bouncy. I did as much online research as possible and came across Bohyme Brazilian Curly hair.
(Image of the hair unpackaged, not the exact hair I bought)
The hair was expensive to be honest, but is somewhat worth it. Now, let’s get to the pros and cons.
- Not shiny
- Blends with 3c/4c hair
- Comes in a variety of colors/lengths
- Manages like regular natural hair
- Takes well to normal hair products
- Can be worn straightened
- Expensive ($200 per bundle)
- Sheds (A LOT)
- Tangles easily
- Changes texture after awhile (rough)
Overall, I loved the hair and would probably use it again, but I would have to mentally and physically prepare myself for all the managing.
Check out my Youtube review on this hair HERE!